Pencil Sketching - Level I
Start Date : Thursdays
"It is only by drawing often, drawing everything, drawing incessantly, that one fine day you discover, to your surprise, that you have rendered something in its true character." CAMILLE PISSARRO”.
Sketching is a process of layering shapes, lines and scribbles on top of each other to get a desired output. In this course we will focus on training you to draw free flowing shapes and objects, to get a grip on your sketches and further proceed with shading. You will be mentored to progress from loose sketch to define sketching techniques
What You'll Learn
- Different materials and tools needed for sketching
- Step by step approach to sketching
- Create sketches using easy and effective techniques
- Learn the fundamentals of shape
- 2D to 3D
- Basic shading techniques
- Introduction to realistic drawing
- Sketch and shade shapes, basic objects, still life, landscapes
Purchase these required materials before the start of classes.
- Pencil sharpener
- Sketch book/ any drawing sheet/ A4 size paper, brand doesn't matter
- Motivation to learn
- Introduction to basic sketching.
- Sketching techniques and Hand control. (practices)
- Introduce 2D drawings.
- 2D to 3D drawings.
- Shading techniques and Value scale.
- Draw accurate size and Proportions of Subjects.
- Drawing Still life.
- Drawing Animals
- Drawing Birds
- Drawing Landscapes
- Drawing Portraits