Learn chess from International Chess player SREESHWAN M
Sreeshwan Is an International Chess player; currently having classical Elo Rating of 2408 (Highest Elo is 2462).
Youngest International Master (IM) of Telangana secured 9 International Medals
- World U-14 Bronze Medalist in 2019
- Asian U-14 Gold Medalist in 2019
- Commonwealth U-12 Gold Medalist 2018, U-12 Bronze Medalist 2017, U-10 Silver Medalist 2015
- U-13 National Silver Medalist-2018,
- U-11 National school Bronze Medalist-2017
Sreeshwan is planning to take chess training classes on various topics. He is going to conduct four Free Trial classes for everyone mainly for beginners. Please enroll for these free classes to try it out and interested students can then plan for a One-to-One session in private with the master by emailing or calling the number mentioned below.
For pricing, registrations, signing up for free class and other details please email or call the number below directly.
- Session-1: Feb 6th 2021 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST
- Session 2: Feb 7th 2021 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST
- Session 3: Feb 13th 2021 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST
- Session 4: Feb 14th 2021 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST
Ashok kumar M
(Parent of Sreeshwan)
Mobile/Whatsapp No: +91-9963737695