Wednesday 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM PST
This is an introduction to not only "Digital art" but art in general. In this very in-depth course, you will start from novice and or hobbyist and end with the mentality and skills of a professional. In this course we will focus on training you, both theoretically and practically, the possibilities that different Digital Art techniques can help you turn your imaginations into reality. All you will need is some basic materials, an electronic device like laptop and/or IPad, some softwares and your creativity.
What You'll Learn
- Learn the basics of drawing and Sketching.
- Learn the basics of Coloring
- Learn how to create Characters.
- Learn how to paint using popular software Autodesk Sketch book Pro.
- Exploring creativity in designing characters, backgrounds or 2D drawing.
- Learn about digital Art tools like brushes, opacity, scale, keyframes, timeline, import/export, onion skinning, effects, transition, selection tool etc.
- An IPad/Tablet/Smartphone with apple pen/stylus
- Laptop with a Webcam
- Autodesk Sketchbook Pro (Free) software installed on your tablet.