Timings Available 7:00 Am - 8:30 Am
Origami is the traditional Japanese art or technique of folding paper into a variety of decorative or representational forms, as of animals or flowers. Its used in manufacturing of miniature models in Architecture and Civil engineering. Children who are good with figures tend to be good at sports and rhythm.
Benefits of Origami
- Use of one’s fingers improves fine motor skills and brain development.
- Develops imagination and a sense of color.
- Improves concentration and spatial awareness
What You'll Learn
- Hand Eyeco-ordination
- Sequencing skills
- Maths reasoning
- Spatial skills
- Memory but also patience and attention skills
- Origami allows you to develop fine motor skills
- Mental concentration
- Metallic ruler
- Pencil and eraser
- Box cutter
- Round tip awl
- Paper folding guide
- Hole punch, both professional and basic
- Double sided
- Hot silicone
Week 1: Introduction to origami and various techniques usedWeek 2: Making fish and bird origamiWeek 3: Making butterfly and flowerWeek 4: Making traditional origami rabbit Week 5: Fold a differ 2 fish origami Week 6: Making origami roses and flower twisting Week 7: Making origami dragon and elephantWeek 8: Making origami frog and jumping frogWeek 9: Making origami paper diamond and heartWeek 10: Making origami turtle