Timings Available 7:00 Am - 8:30 Am PST
"It is only by drawing often, drawing everything, drawing incessantly, that one fine day you discover, to your surprise, that you have rendered something in its true character." CAMILLE PISSARRO”.
Sketching is a process of layering shapes, lines and scribbles on top of each other to get a desired output. In this course we will focus on training you to draw free flowing shapes and objects, to get a grip on your sketches and further proceed with shading. You will be mentored to progress from loose sketch to define sketching techniques
What You'll Learn
- Step by step sketching loose Sketching to Refine sketching to Define sketching
- Create sketches using easy and effective techniques
- Learn the fundamentals of shape, 2D, 3D
- Sketch and shade shapes, basic objects and nature.
- Equipment used for simple and hyper real sketches
- Shade with different tones and how to add volume
- Blending techniques
- Advanced shading techniques
Realistic sketching techniques
How to sketch objects, flowers, trees and shading them in the realistic way
- Introduction to Portrait drawing.
Click on this link to find out where you can purchase them from.
- Pencil and shading pencils (2HB,4HB.6HB.8HB)
- Pencil sharpener
- Sketch book/ any drawing sheet/ a4 size paper, brand doesn't matter
- Blenders/ Earbuds
Week1: Introduction to sketching.Week 2: Advanced sketching techniques. Week 3: Advanced 2D drawings techniques.Week 4: 2D to 3D realistic drawings.Week 5: Advanced Shading techniques.Week 6: Improved accuracy using Proportions.Week 7: Advanced Still life. Week 8: Drawing realistic Birds / Animals Week 9: Introduction to portraits ( Hands, eyes, nose)...Week 10: Realistic Landscapes with Perspectives.