2 Classes per week
Timings: Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 PM PST
In this course we will be introducing basic programming concepts for kids in a fun and interesting way with lots of practicals projects. We will be teaching in manner which improves their problem solving skills, and at the same time keeping it engaging and interactive. There are dozens of programming languages, and many of them are good for a wide variety of projects. Python is unique in that it’s easy to understand
, even for kids with no programming experience. We recommend Python for kids because some languages use a perplexing combination of symbols and abbreviations. Python doesn’t.
What You'll Learn
- Learn programming through Python.
- Learn all basics of programming
- Learn to create some interesting real world projects.
- Create smart and fun games
- Understand computer science concepts by intuitively applying them in games